Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The JB Herald; Week 2




To the victors of week 2 go the spoils...


- Justin of The Gotham Knights sits a top the league at #1 @ 2-0 & he posted a story about it. But in case you missed it due to the waiver pile:


I'm not sure if I'd be proud of that post, my friend. But hey, you're 2-0; do what you will.


- Owen of The Dunwall Assassins sits at #2 @ 2-0 & I will FINALLY answer the well-known question of, "what the HECK is a dunwall assassin?!" with this:


 Everything you ever needed to know is right at your finger tips, who knew?


- The Elite League sponsored & brought to you by Ryan's Orange Crush at #3 @ 1-1:


What's with the bunny, Ryan? New mascot?


- Next up? You got it, Hery at #4 @ 1-1! And the struggle for wins & emotions with SSG continues:


I feel for you, homey. Being bipolar & playing fantasy football is rough!


- And last but not least I save the best for last for Reece's Heartbreak Kid at #7 @ 1-1 with the unveiling of HBK's new & improved victory dance:


The Heartbreak Kerrigan? Must be a spelling error cuz I could've sworn it originally read The Heartbreak Kid! Ah, well.


 And there we have it, folks; the week 2 spoilers! And it only took me 10 minutes to write this piece. What’s your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment