Thursday, September 18, 2014

JB's Pick 6; Week 3








Bose. This is the company that sponsors the NFL with ground-sound breaking technology. I can just picture both Julio Jones & Roddy White listening to this brand whilst suiting up for game night tonight. The tightening of the shoe laces, the fresh smell of plastic shoulder pads, and the overall sense of game night, I love it.

Out of my two NFL game day experiences, one of which being at Arrowhead stadium for a Chiefs-Falcons match up whilst the other was a Seahawks-Packers matchup at the 12th man's home turf, I gotta say that not only would I love to see a Falcons game in their current stadium but also in their new stadium. Has anybody else seen the architectural masterpiece they are planning on building? Whew-wee!

For some odd reason I am very excited to watch tonight's game. I don't know if it is all of the red, white, and black flashing around or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am starting a waiver wire pickup in tonight's game. Whatever it is, I cannot wait for week three to start! How about you? Bah, let's pick some games!!

Current Pick 6 Record after Week 2:
Reece: 10-1
Jonathan: 6-6
Owen: 4-8
Steven: 4-8
Hery: 3-3
Justin: 2-3
Maucus: 1-4

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons:
I say that Matt Ryan comes out guns blazin' & shuts down the Bucs. Falcons win it.

San Diego Chargers @ Buffalo Bills:
Boy, do the Bills look good! I look forward to them challenging the Chargers and coming away with the win.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns:
Along the same lines as the Bills I like the Browns just as much and see them pulling out another win here against the Ravens.

Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions:
I gotta stick with Aaron Rodgers & my Green Bay Packers. I also think that Eddie Lacy will do a lot better in this game, although it probably is going to be a shoot out.

San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals:
I just don't see the Niners coming into the Cardinal's home turf and winning. It will be close but the Cardinals come away with the win.

Denver Broncos @ Seattle Seahawks:
Honestly? The Seahawks SHOULD man-handle the Broncos again in its sequel. BUT, I say that the Sheriff, aka Peyton Manning, will drag in some bitter memories of the Super Bowl and get his payback on the Seahawks in this game. Broncos win it.


Instead of Reece & the Patriots going 0-2, I instead went 0-2 in my bold predictions. This week, along with my Broncos upsetting the Seahawks bold prediction, I say that the Jets topple the Bears this week with Geno Smith throwing 4 touchdowns in a Monday night upset.


And now, this is where I hand my pick 6 torch over to you. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment