Sunday, October 8, 2017

Week 5 Prize Reveal

Good football day to all and to all many points!

I told Jonathan that I wanted to sponsor the prizes for the week because I think it is awesome that he has been giving so much to this league and I wanted to help him out. Hopefully this continues to grow and each GM takes a turn at the prize pool and leaves their personal mark.  Everyone but myself is eligible for the below prizes. 

Prize #1
I found an armchair quarterback trophy for the person who has the highest scoring starting QB and WR1 combo. This is specifically the WR in the 1st slot on your roster.


Prize #2 4
Is a best buy gift card for $10, but with an additional $1 for every full 10 points that you beat your opponent. Fractions of 10 will not count ie Team A scores 100.1 and Team B scores 110 does not entitle team B to an additional dollar.


Good luck and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment