Saturday, September 30, 2017

Official Week 4 Prize Reveal



EDITOR'S NOTE:
 Please excuse this week's perceived laziness on my part as I had a three-part story written for the sole purpose of this week's prize. However, my Mac computer died this week. I had written the story on Lecrae, the 116 clique movement, Reach Records, Christian rap, and the overall influence it has had in my life, my experiences in music production and journalism, and how it has overall brought me closer to Christ. There were other loose ends to the story that tie up in the concluding trilogy, involving the national movement of kneeling during the anthem and the fact that I am no longer SDA. Once I have the story transferred from my dead Mac's hard drive, I will have the story posted. My prediction is that Lecrae earns his third Grammy award with this album. And even if you don't like the genre and don't win it this weekend, I encourage you to give this album a listen on Spotify, Apple music, Google Play, etc.


IF you win your week four matchup AND have the highest scoring kicker, you receive:




  • One 'All Things Work Together' Album & Autographed Poster


IF you win the 'creative alternative team name' poll, you receive:



  • One Olive Garden Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment