Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Morning Hangovers...


Ladies and girls! For the first time ever in NFL history, last night: a quarterback threw a game winning interception!!! *Que the Asian dancers* - this is the type of silly season we’ve been having… #weekfour



Rave of the Week 

This season has been weird, like “Gangum Style,” weird…there are three teams that are undefeated and three teams that are winless. I’d remind some of you who are quick to think you’re a guru; we still have twelve games to play. We’ve seen a GM (who will remain nameless) start 6-0 and then go on a losing streak that lasted the remaining of the season. We’ve also seen GM’s start 0-6 and then go undefeated into the playoffs. Patience grasshoppers, it’s still a young season… 

Rant of the Week 

We’re all aware of the less popular “lockout” of the NFL referees and I’ve got to be honest, at first, I didn’t care. I’ve always thought the refs were a joke and I didn’t see how this would affect me. However after last night’s debacle, I’m slowly beginning to realize this strike is slowly but surely going to start affecting our beloved game of fantasy football. My rant last weekend was against Goddell and this week I’m starting to think I’d be a better “Commish.” There’s replacement refs…why not a replacement Commish??? 

I’m out like Hery’s humility these days… 

HB2K

No comments:

Post a Comment