Sunday, October 7, 2012

"I Will Follow You, Wherever You Go"


If only I had time to turn on the light and expose the dark side of things... I would share this story. I might later, but the picture pretty much explains itself. Let's just keep in mind that the "undefeated" BatBoy was defeated by the Winless Rabbi, last week, and I'll continue to keep this thing rolling. The Dark Side is shared by both entities, and the entire Empire may choose to fall altogether this weekend. It is in the hands of the Sith to defend their honor... but as you can see... his hands are a little occupied at the moment! lol

Dwarf Vader has continued his campaign all over town, "Don't Underestimate the Dark Side." You may have seen his posters with this tag-line all over schools, hospitals, and bathrooms. Let me share something with you bro, that might save you a little time and money... "We got you! We know!" I can honestly say that we never underestimated you, period. We actually did the opposite and overestimated you! But don't worry though. We won't make the same mistake again. We will honor you credit you well deserve. Just try to get a win before the season ends.

Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment