Tuesday, October 29, 2013

6-2

Hi fellas,

A couple of weeks ago our commish went to a Chiefs games and I was impressed by his post. I have never been to a football game. I always wanted to. So this past sunday I was finally able to enjoy the great sport I love/hate for many years. Football!
I did make some rookie mistakes.
examples:
Got there late. Line was long to get in due to security. Did not do any tailgating. Missed both teams entrances. And missed the anthem.
But I had tons of fun! From singing, dancing, and being two feet away from vick, desean, and mcoy and being so close and not nosebleed. The game was horrible, but the experience is what I wanted and it was great!

I recommend everyone to go to a live football game. I'm pretty sure I will never spent that much money again for a game. But the tickets were under valued SOOOOO much! I recommend going to craigslist the morning of the game. People are desperate to sell their tickets due to emergency/work.

The hardest part was: who to cheer for! I live in Philly, but I love my Giants! At the end I picked philly because I wanted to feel the experience of a home game and not get beat up! hahaha I was told eagles are 0-10 at home! Good to know for fantasy!

Enjoy the video!



SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment