Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Morning Hangovers...


Welcome to my debate desk and after week two I feel (as Stephen A. Smith says) "so DISRESPECTED." I've got nothing rave about this week so you'll have to deal with my tangents!! And while I'm irrate and at it, (this is the perfect time to throw someone under the bus) Favre stilllllllllllllllllllllll sucks!!!  #weektwo



Rant of the Week I 

Here's my first take, projections...these numbers are the second greatest lie ever told after “you shall not surely die.” Countless times I've sat the right guy and started the wrong guy based on projections. Why do we even bother look at them??? I don’t think my team has ever put up the numbers the computer has projected. So I took this week's projections and threw them on the ground!!! What’s the moral of the story? You can’t trust the system! #lonelyisland

Rant of the Week II 

I’ve been waiting all weekend to yell about this…I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. "TNF" used to occur towards the end of the regular season but now the NFL changed this so it is part of the regular season, (as Skip Bayless says) ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Players can hardly stay healthy playing ONCE a week! Congratulations Goodell, you’ve found another way to ruin the game of football. Good luck fantasy GM’s as your players struggle to put up Sunday points three days later… 

I'm out like Peyton's "true" game, some three picks more than Tebow EVER threw in a game... 

HB2K

No comments:

Post a Comment