Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Morning Hangovers...


Week one is officially in the books! Some GM's still are experiencing the honeymoon of #FF while others have seen their team come home, sit on the couch and become fat...welcome to the "reality" of fantasy football. 



Rave of the Week 

I literally woke up Sunday morning stoked. I turned on my television to "NFL Countdown" and tuned in online to "NFL Fantasy Show" while checking "Fantasy Football Today’s" rankings. I made Steven “an offer I’m glad he refused” and got an offer from Hery that I shouldn’t have refused. (Who woke up screaming their team resembled a horse's head this morning???) I was literally overloaded from all aspects with fantasy football…

Rant of the Week 

In my previous posts I forgot what it was like to be a "honeymooner" It took Dan all of five seconds to utter his infamous, “I hate fantasy football.” Ah, yes...I felt like Ralph but arguing with my screen at what was happening...you know the feeling: your stud that plays like a dud, players who score that benefits no one and two yard throws on goal line when everything screams run. Is it just me or do you ever just feel like the coaches are against us??? "One of these days Alice..." Only fifteen more games of this love/hate relationship! 

I’m out like Justin's confidence when Ray Rice scored that second td... 

HB2K aka RVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment