Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Time


Great tuesday hangover Commish!

I agree with the age issue. It hard to believe that Im cheering for kids born in the 90's and soon the 2000's. Bigger and in shape. In football we would be considered old, but in other sports we would be ok.
We may not be fit, but we are in shape in what we love and do just like the professionals. Steven has music. Dan has math. Justin has.... Ummmm-what I am saying is, we mastered or mastering what we love and passionate about. We may not be Mayweather or AP, but we kinda are in a different aspect. Does that make sense?
 
When it comes to being in our prime years, I AGREE with our commish again!
(Thanks for the shout out by the way) I had my epiphany one day when I got off work. I was basically looking back at what I have accomplished in my life and what I still wanted. We all done it! We might be doing it after reading this article. 
I discovered I was in a vicious cycle. Work, home, work, and home.  So at the age of 28, something had to change. So started triathlon.
This is when I plug in my article...

TIME, TIEMPO, TEMPS, ZAMAN.

We all have said it. "I have no time!"
We are up for 16hrs a day. 16!! 8-9 hours spent at work. 5-8 hours to do whatever we want. Some use it to watch fantasy football while other use to relax from a hard day at work. Others use it to train or do homework. Its all up to you on how you use your time. But there is always time for two things.

1. GOD
2. Workout

I had a race this past Sunday. I was up at 4am getting ready(kid you not). Race started at 730am. Finished at 8:48am. Once the race was over I realized that most of my friends are still sleeping. Stayed for post race show and breakfast. I made it home by 1230am. Right in time for football! Why am I telling you this?
Time is what you make of it.
I could have slept, but I chose to use it for something else.

Don't let time fly you by boys. We all have said it "time flies." Don't get old and look back and wish you could have done more at your age.

Fantasy football is amazing and fun, but remember its FANTASY! enjoy REALITY! Enjoy your wife, gf, and fiance.(I guess I should fix that sentence, but do I really want to... nahh). Change things up boys! smell the fresh air. Go for a jog while listening to your podcast(JB). I love fantasy football, but I won't let it take over my TIME. Especially if I only have 5-6 hrs for myself.

This has been a public service announcement. Now back to your show.

SSG

P.S Not all articles need to be about fantasy football.

No comments:

Post a Comment