Sunday, December 23, 2012

Speech!


Tony Dungy once told me, "when you win say very little and when you lose say even less..." I'm going to follow that strategy but I can't end the season without giving a few thank you's: 

2012 Season
2012 Draft
Brandon Marshall (my team's MVP)
Aaron Rodgers
Jamaal Charles
CJ Spiller
Entire crew at ESPN 
Fantasy Focus Podcast
Matthew Berry
NFL.com
Michael Fabiano
Twitter
Eric Decker/Heath Miller Trade
Jimmy Graham
Jordy Nelson (for one game)
Birthday Wishes
Tuesday Morning Hangover
Fantasy Underground
Field Yates
Brandon Myers Trade
Jonathan not taking Shonn Greene
Dan not trading me LeSean McCoy
Mary Q (for not caring and probably still doesn't care that I won)
First Round Bye

16-0. I couldn't have done without all of you. I won't forget this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment